As former online retailers, we understand the misery of product information. It is painful for everyone involved, yet is an absolutely essential part of what it is to be an online retailer. This is why we started SKUvantage – to solve the problem of how to get good product information in front of consumers, with less effort.
The SKUlibrary product information management platform (PIM) is at the heart of our technology and service solution.
Essentially, SKUlibrary is a really easy to use PIM, which makes the management of product content much more efficient. SKUlibrary is used by the Skuvantage team to produce content within our business for our clients – “so we eat our own dogfood”!
SKUlibrary’s capability is explicitly designed to be fit for purpose, whilst avoiding confusing colleagues with complex functionality that they don’t need on a day-to-day basis. This avoids the chaos of Excel and shared drives for managing information, without the cost of enterprise platforms.
SKUlibrary solves numerous challenges of digital product content including:
- Acting as a single source of truth for product content within your business
- Workflow and product lifecycle management for images, data and descriptions independently
- DAM for product related assets so that assets can be managed as a collection www.skulibrary.com/dam.
- Vendor portal supported by the SKUcapture service to help suppliers nominate products and provide you with product content
- Syndication of free, high quality product content from your suppliers that also use SKUlibrary (see the video below).